Another year older, another year wiser.
As my annual birthday message, let me share with you 20 life lessons!
1. Nothing in life is certain. Be ok with that.
2. Results equals efforts. Always.
3. Control your thoughts so they don't control you.
4. Actions trump words 100% of the time.
5. Gratitude is the antidote to fear, doubt, worry & anxiety.
6. Practice what you preach. It's easy to give advice.
7. Bless your enemies, it robs them of their ammunition.
8. You attract what you FEEL.
9. Less TV more books. Or in my case no TV at all...
10. Your time is limited, start acting like it.
11. Protect your energy. Give attention only to DMAs (you'll have to read my upcoming book to find out what a DMA is!)
12. Don't try to change others. That's not your job. Work on yourself. That's your job.
13. Time block. It will keep you sane & productive.
14. Planning will only get you so far. The rest is in God's hands - let go, trust HIM.
15. Those you associate with dictate the level of your success.
16. Your greatest blessings come from your darkest moments.
17. Ideas without implementation are useless.
18. You can't control what happens to you but you can control how you react to it.
19. Do what you can, with what you have, exactly where you are right now. The rest will come.
20. The more you know yourself, the less you will care what others think. Get to know YOU.
Take what you like, and leave the rest! Have a beautiful day everyone & remember to keep dreaming with your eyes wide open!